Monday 26 December 2011

Add Another 2

Well after the last post, I was rather bored. Home alone on xmas eve, and sick of all the xmas shows on tv. Went for a walk, chatting on grindr, and ended up at the marina to hook up with a built 39 year old guy. I was quite excited, as I'd never hooked up on a private yacht before! But it turned to disappointment when his pants came off. Was looking forward to sucking a nice fat cock, but this guy didn't have much at all. Short, and thin. Guess his constant working out is to make up for other areas that he is lacking in. Not to be bitchy or anything. Everyone is different. He was a bottom, and begged me to fuck him. That was pretty hot, fucking his ass doggy style while the boat rocked back n forth. But I soon lost my hard-on when he started talking dirty. "Fuck my tight ass with your fat young cock" It would've been ok if his ass was tight, but nope. Ended up just giving him a quick wank to finish off, then got the hell out of there.


Last night I was still feeling very unsatisfied, so I decided to try my luck again. Hooked up with a hot asian guy. I've got it bad for asian guys with fat cocks. All I wanted was to have a hot guy fuck my mouth with his thick cock until he blew. And that's exactly what I got. He played with my cock for a while, but my main focus was on getting him off. I don't usually cum when I am with someone, so I much rather focus on giving pleasure. After 15 mins of sucking his cock, licking his balls and playing with his nipples, he couldn't hold on any longer. Lifted my head off his cock, jerked hard while I licked his balls, and shot his big load all over his chest.


So that takes the tally up to 6 so far. (5 just head, and 1 fuck).
Still haven't gotten off, though. So it's either time for a wank, or time to add to the tally. Hopefully I'll have some more stories to update with. Once I get into the swing of things, I'll take the time to make the entries somewhat interesting. Til next time...
Keep on sluzzin' !


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment