Tuesday 27 December 2011

Not 1 For The Tally

Had a bit of fun this arvo. But it doesn't add to the count since it was the hot 21yr old from the other day. "Jack" txt'd me this afternoon, asking if I was working. And I was, picked up an extra shift because I need the money but damn I was I'd had the day off. he lives an hour out of town, but comes in often to visit family. that's pretty much all I know about him. Anyway, he decided to stay in town a few hours longer than planned, so we could play. I get the feeling he feels bad that I want to suck him but he doesn't give head unless he really knows the person. he insisted we just jerk together.

by the time he managed to get here, there was only about 15mins til my housemate
got home. I made sure that I made the most of that time tho. He seems like a nice guy, not sexually selfish at all and quite soft spoken but definitely not faggy. he wanted to see me cum, but I'd had a big wank this morning before work. wish I'd known he was still in town, would've held off til this arvo. doesn't matter tho. I was more than happy to jerk him off. it was a massive tease tho. I was naked on my bed, he was kneeling in front of me and lightly tracing his fingers around my balls and shaft while I jerked him.

I just wanted to lean forward and deep throat him. even tho he'd insisted on no sucking, when he was close and asked where to shoot, I told him to cum in my mouth so it was easier clean up. He squatted in front of my mouth and I poked my tongue out hoping to get him to change his mind. he started rubbing the head of his cock in my tongue while jerking. playing with his nipples and licking him sent him over the edge, he put half the length of his cock in my mouth and shot his load. I gladly sucked his throbbing cock until I got every last drop out.

on his way out I let him know when my usual days off are. I have tomorrow off work, and upon hearing that he said he will try to come back into town tomorrow. he is keen on trying out my flexibility (I can have a guy ride my cock while I lean forward and deep throat him. makes em cum so fast and keeps them hard so they keep riding me).

anyway. dinner time.
keep on sluzzin' !
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment